Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Capital A for AMAZING!






Ok, so I know I'm meant to be saving and not adding to the mountains of stuff we are about to move across the state, BUT when I found these incredibly beautiful tissue poms on etsy I had to make an exception. They are made by Kirsten of Pom Love http://www.etsy.com/shop/PomLove and are just amazing. They range in size from 9" to 16" inches (that's a whopping 40cm) and can be bought individually, in groups or as mobiles (I bought 'punch drunk love' for Ada, see bottom pic). I can't wait to hang them in Ada's bedroom and so we can have a bit of our own 'Pom Love'.
note, all pic's have been taken from Kristen's etsy site so I'm assuming she is the photographer.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray!You have won the giveaway at Lino Forest.
    Drop me a line with your address and I will send you out your brooch. I have one in blue and pink or green and yellow. Choose the one you would prefer, if you wish.....
    bettyjodesigns@gmail.com

    xLiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. man those pom poms are beautiful, thanks for commenting on my blog - by the way. I like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails