Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Poppet, a little shop full of BIG ideas.

It was almost three years ago when I first walked through the big door into the tiny shop called My Poppet. I had just had my first baby and Cintia had just opened her first shop. I spent much of my time over the next year popping in to look at all the beautiful clothing and toy's and to talk crafty bizzness with Cintia. Last year I was lucky enough to work in that little shop while Cintia was on maternity leave. A year on and a lot has changed. Cintia has just announced on her Blog that My Poppet will be closing it's big door for the final time in June. Sad but happy she say's, I can understand why.

some of Cintia's handmade felted bears

the always popular melemine cup's 
all pic's courtesy of  the My Poppet blog

So.....onto the business side of things, if you want to grab some seriously lovely kid's clothing at some seriously discounted prices, I suggest you help a sista out and pop on over to the My Poppet shop 717 Glenhuntly Road
Caulfield South, Victoria Australia  (03) 9528 5465.

In the mean time, keep your eye on the My Poppet and Made of Cloth blog's because we haven't heard the last from Cintia and this seriously talented chic has got truck loads of awesomeness up her sleeves.

now where did I put my wallet?..................

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I had a chance to get to her shop, however we love the online shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks ever so for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails